Confidentia's solutions for the healthcare market communicate with different hospital information systems (HIS) and laboratory information systems (LIS).
In these scenarios, whenever possible, we favor the use of the Health Level Seven (HL7) standard to establish communication between healthcare related applications. We develop integrations using different versions (2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6), both in XML or JSON formats, through point-to-point connections (MLPP) or web services.
These integrations allow the execution of specific features, such as:
- Sending and receiving analysis requests;
- Sending and receiving literal results and reports in PDF format;
- Trasmiting electronic billing data to service providers (ex: SNS, ADSE, ALLIANZ, MULTICARE, among others);
- Forwarding data in different formats to management and billing systems (ERP) and decision support systems (BI).
In this context, another highlight is the integration of our systems with automated equipments for result determination.
Here, we also favor the use of ATSM and HL7 standards, only resorting to proprietary formats when required by equipments or specifications. Communications can be carried out via RS232, FTP or ethernet, among other interfaces.
Connections to specific hardware can be unidirectional or bidirectional. These connections are designed to successfully perform numerous operations during the pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical phases, namely:
- Sending test execution orders;
- Sending aliquots fullfilment orders;
- Receiving results in different formats such as literals, images or graphics;
- Sending and receiving orders for disposal of biological products;
- Sending and receiving storage instructions.